@ Hong KongFood and Beverage
– The offer is only applicable for dine-in and the A-La-Carte Menu
(Cannot be applied to The Yuu set lunch menu)
– 10% service charge will be applied
– The offer is not applicable for the following: Valentines Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Chinese Winter Solstice Festival, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, all party menus, special menus or take-away service
– Restaurant reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
1) 4/F., 1Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
2) Shop 320-321, 3/F., Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
In the Yuu TST, you can feel both the nostalgic and modern atmosphere of the times in Kyoto, Japan. Cooked with the authentic cooking method, the rich variety of Japanese dishes and up to 40 kinds of yakitori offer you a unique and tasty encounter. Different from the Yuu TST, The Yuu Wan Chai proudly presents a series of delectable Tempura and Sushi dishes with Showa Period decor. Together with contemporary style of decorations, let’s bring you into an era of growth and prosperity!
Established in 1992, King Parrot Group has been the leader in providing the best themed restaurants in one of the most demanding markets of food lovers in the world. With over 23 years of experience, we have the breadth of knowledge in all types of international cuisine and the depth of experience in creating distinctive restaurant concepts that appeal to local appetites.
By endeavouring to understand the unique tastes of our customers, we deliver unique dining experiences consisting of the highest quality food and service, complimented by beautifully designed spaces and ambience.
Presently, King Parrot Group manages over 30 restaurants in Hong Kong representing over 20 different brands continuing to maintain our high standards in serving international cuisines from Central Europe, Korea, the Mediterranean, South East Asia and from within China, Xinjiang, Shanghai and Sichuan.
Our commitment to quality and our customers continues to drive us in achieving even more success in the future, as on of the dominant restaurant operators in Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2576 8882
Visit Rotary International Online: